(click on the question to understand which massage is best for you. Or, ask the massage therapist when you come in)
- What is Swedish Massage?
- What is Deep Tissue Massage?
- What is Trigger Point Therapy?
- What is Neuromuscular Therapy?
- What is Hot Stone Massage?
- What is Prenatal Massage?
- What is Reflexology?
- What is Aromatherapy Massage?
Professional Fees for Massage Therapy
- 30 minutes-$50
- 60 minutes-$80
- *90 minutes-$105
Deep Tissue Massage
- 30 minutes-$60
- 60 minutes-$88
- *90 minutes-$115
- 30 minutes-$55
- 60 minutes-$85
- Aromatherapy-$10 (w/any therapy)
*Prices do NOT include gratuity which is optional and can be paid directly to the therapist or at check out with either cash or credit.
*30-minute massages are limited to a focused area of the body such as the neck/shoulders, or back, typically for clients who don’t want a full body massage.
- 5 massages- $415 ( (10% savings).
- 10 or more massages- $780 (15% savings). Also, FREE aromatherapy with purchase of 10 pack massage.
- Military & First Responders will get 15% off per massage, discount cannot be combined with package. Will apply a 5% discount for packages.
If you are interested in scheduling a massage you can either call us at 603-672-0272 or use the online scheduler below. Please call if you need assistance. Specials will be applied at the time of service.