Corona Virus (Covid-19) Safety Plan UPDATE
Dear patients and our community,
I want to begin by thanking all of you for your part in keeping COVID-19 out of our Synergy environment by alerting us when there has been a potential exposure or illness that could possibly be traced back to COVID-19, cancelling appointments and staying home. Our staff continue to review our COVID-19 safety policies and remain vigilant in keeping our Synergy environment COVID FREE with our consistent disinfectant cleaning of all surfaces and maintaining our own infection control actions.
Throughout these last several months we have all learned more about how COVID spreads. Scientifically, we now know it is less likely to spread on objects. With this in mind, we will still maintain a schedule that has minimal overlap with clients to ensure everyone’s safety but will make the following modifications to our policy starting Monday, February 16th, 2021.
The following WILL still be required or is NEW to our policy:
- You will be required to fill out the COVID screening 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you do not have access to a computer, please call 24 hours prior and we can take care of it over the phone. 1-603-672-0272.
- IF you have not submitted the COVID screening prior to arrival, please call 1-603-672-0272 upon arrival.
- Clients who have completed the pre-screening, can come in when they arrive and do not have to call ahead.
- Everyone will still be required to wear a mask. Masks will always be required unless your provider directs otherwise.
- Once in the building please always maintain 6 feet of distance from other clients.
- We ask that clients arrive on time and remain punctual to keep everyone safe.
The following WILL NOT be required:
- We will no longer be taking temperatures at the door.
- We will no longer be asking the screening questions at the door as we feel this is redundant to the screening you have already filled out prior to your arrival.
Synergy still plans to continue to waive our late cancellation fee for clients who have been alerted to the possibility that they may have been exposed to COVID19.
Thank you for your continued support in helping us maintain a safe environment. It is our #1 priority to keep all our clients safe and healthy throughout this pandemic. Please call us with any questions.
Diane M Chase, MAc., MSN, Lic.Ac., Dipl. of Acupuncture (NCCAOM)
CEO Synergy Acupuncture & Wellness
1 Overlook Drive, Unit 14
Amherst, NH 03031